ACTION IS REQUIRED
Currently, America and much of the modernized world has an economic system based on private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit. Trigger events like a debt crisis, currency crisis, political revolution, or a global health pandemic are threatening that way of life. With greater frequency, duration, and intensity of trigger events, we become desensitized to paradigm shifting change that in years, months, and even weeks past we (as a society) would never have adapted to.
This is happening right now. A global financial reset is happening in real time, many of us are just unaware as to what that means, the implications of it, and how we can properly secure and strategically make changes so we can thrive in the upcoming global financial reset. You don’t have to just survive. You can thrive in the coming months and years IF you take decisive action to make sure you are taking advantage of the trends, rather than the trends taking advantage of you.
The purpose of this paper is to:
- define what a financial reset is,
- understand what the build up to that reset will look like,
- and provide potential solutions for successfully navigating life during and after a reset.
TRUMP’S ECONOMIC POLICIES AND THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL RESET
On President Donald J. Trump’s inauguration day (Jan 20, 2017), the nation was divided. We must not forget that this divided nation is something President Trump inherited, not something he created as day one, BEFORE he even stepped foot in the oval office, the nation was red hot and boiling over on issues of race, class, gender, religion, and politics.
I was at that inauguration. It was a surreal feeling. But, amid hope (like there is with every new president), the feeling of something dark was right under the surface. In fact, America was then and is now on the verge of a revolution. History tells us a story of another monumental time in history when the tide could have turned in either direction.
1776 WAS A YEAR OF REVOLUTIONS
- American Revolution (based on Godly values). RESULT: God revolution = freedom, democratic republic, valued life, liberty, possessions and prosperity;
- French Revolution (anti-God revolution). RESULT: anti-God revolution led to socialism, victimization, and bondage.
What will the result be of our current revolution? Yes, we are there again. History repeats itself! We must remember that America needs what we have. What do we have? Ideas for freedom, prosperity, creativity, courage, a view that all men and women are created equal, and the right to own private property.
A WORLD DIVIDED
The world, not just America is being polarized and divided based on: Class, race, ethnicity, religion, and politics. Most of the world is focused on our differences rather than out commonalities, and as these battles intensify, debt is exploding. People who already can’t afford to live will feel even more pain. What is the result of that? A fix. An elimination of that debt as an equalizer and unifier (That will be the messages we hear). Sadly, most people when given the choice of chaos or tyranny will choose tyranny. America was established to be different. Offer economic, political, religious and personal freedom!
WHAT IS THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL RESET?
The global financial reset will replace the current system of how the US and the world exchange for goods and services and not only for international trade. What will this effect? Food, gas, how we pay our bills, how we invest, and an endless list of other transactions.
WHAT IS BEING RESET?
DEBT! The global financial system is being smothered by unsustainable debt. There are now $17 trillion worth of sovereign debt globally that have negative interest rates, and that was before the COVID-19 global pandemic. In time the true cost of that pandemic will come to light, but estimates are in the U.S. alone it will cost about $4 trillion with an additional global price tag of $12 trillion.
Many large money center banks have more derivative debt (leveraged) than the entire US National debt—Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo all have more derivative debt than the entirety of the U.S. National Debt and Asian banks are even worse. This is a global pandemic.
THE RESERVE CURRENCY SYSTEM
A reserve currency system is a mechanism set up to bring stability to the international financial order. Rather than exchanging goods and services in domestic currencies for international transactions, all international settlements are settled in the USD. This has been done since the Bretton Woods agreement in 1944.
The world’s reserve currency is currently the USD. Prior to that is was the British Pound, and prior to that is was the Dutch currency. Here is the truth that all international economists know. A global reserve currency cannot last forever—it’s impossible. Too much is printed to fund international demand, then at some point the world turns on that currency.
THE IMPACT OF A GLOBAL FINANCIAL RESET
Manipulated markets will be the first sign that things are moving like an avalanche towards a global financial reset. When things are about to fail you will see manipulation on a massive scale. That is the mechanism for survival. Following are the goals that the deep state wants to accomplish during this timeframe.
- TEAR DOWN markets that are against what you are trying to accomplish
- BUILD UP markets that support your cause
- GET RID of politicians who are against the globalist system
- EMPOWER politicians who agree with a global socialist state.
NEGATIVE INTEREST RATES
This was briefly mentioned before, but it is a sign that the system is about to break. This is the impact of too much debt, thus leading to a global financial reset. $17 trillion of negative interest rates on global sovereign debt.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR MOVING FORWARD
According to market analyst Jim Willie, he has categorized upcoming triggers that would indicate that a global financial reset will be here before any of us could possibly imagine.
VERY SERIOUS MAJOR GLOBAL GAME CHANGERS
- Deutsche Bank failure, talk of restructure, with rupture of derivative complex
- Italian banking system collapse, complete with numerous bank runs
- Italian sovereign currency announced as new Lira currency in EU exit
- London Metals Exchange launches RMB-based metals contracts
- COMEX & LBMA rupture from lost control of integration with oil & currencies
- Formal launch of Gold Trade Note atop the Shanghai G-O-R contracts
- Saudi oil sales in RMB to China, adopted by other Arabs and other Asians
- London flips East, with RMB Hub development, following their AII Bank membership
DEEP IMPACT DISRUPTIONS
- Flourishing non-USD platforms, led by Chinese design and efforts
- Germans and French formally end Russian sanctions, thus flipping East
- CIPS bank transaction system gains wider adoption, even among Western nations
- BRICS Gold Platform announces conversion of sovereign bonds to Gold
- China pre-announces gold-backed Yuan in form of convertible Gold Trade Note
- China announced Yuan backed by basket of currencies, Gold, other commodities
- Introduction of a new IMF SDR basket that includes gold, crude oil, iron
- EU opens door to Euro payments in external trade with trading partners
- Emerging Markets rupture on debt defaults, due to currency crisis
- NATO fractures in the open and EU pursues independent military security
NOTHING IS MORE OF A GAME CHANGER THAN COVID-19
- As of March 20, COVID-19 has erased ALL of Trump’s stock market gains in just a few weeks.
- Governors instituted “Shelter at home laws”
- President Trump declared a state of national emergency, thus opening the ability to release National Guard troops on the streets of America
- European countries closing borders, shutting down EVERYTHING from offices, schools, retail, restaurants, you name it. Virtually a lock down.
- United Kingdom on TOTAL LOCKDOWN (the entire country) per a decree by Prime Minister Boris Johnson
- Estimates of the fallout are unemployment in America will be 20+% unemployment rate.
- Interest rate at NEAR ZERO will KILL THE bond market GLOBALLY
- Demand for oil is extremely low, pushing the price to the mid $20s. Producers will not produce at these low rates of return
What is the result of all of this? People will demand change and that governments do something to come to their rescue.
US DEBT IS GREATER THAN GDP
In eight years, president Obama doubled the US debt from $9 Trillion to $18 Trillion. Put this into perspective: From 1776 to 2009 US Debt went from $0-$9 trillion. That was doubled in just eight years. In 2020, the debt is now $22 trillion. GDP is $20 trillion. Because of COVID-19 and the global economic meltdown and loss of productivity, U.S. and global GDP values will shrink, thus amplifying the already out-of-whack debt/GDP ratio.
If the United States were not the reserve currency, we would be looking like Greece at this point with ZERO demand for our currency. Sadly, history is not on our side. President Trump inherited an absolute debt mess. The number of countries that have come out of a situation when debt surpassed their GDP without economic upheaval and a financial reset: 0%
Therefore, a RESET IS COMING. The United States is the world’s reserve currency, and we have crossed over the line to the point of no return.
THE DEBT CYCLE
Like a tidal wave, the debt cycle’s normal pattern will destroy everything we know. Countries will willingly give up their sovereignty to an international body that will promise to fix the mess and global inflation will run rampant. Interest rates will soar as countries have to pay higher rates to attract demand for their junk currency. This will be global! In a competitive world where countries compete to get investors to invest in their currency, there will be competitive devaluations of the currency.
Higher interest rates in a world that is consumed by debt is the endgame moment for a currency system like we know it. People will not be able to bear it, afford it, live within its parameters and as a society we will gladly give up our freedoms for a fix—just like countries will.
My prediction: Very few people will fight to keep what they once held on to as sacred. They will just roll over and give up. (Look at the public reaction to COVID-19 as an example. Do you agree with me?
This is when the Global Financial Reset is upon us.
WHO WINS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL RESET?
In this battle for global financial dominance, will there be a winner, or does everyone lose? Amid the battle everyone thinks they are losing but all battles come to an end and someone will win. This is where it gets exciting. The Trump presidency, BREXIT, and other populist movements around the globe show us one thing: People are sick and tired of the globalist agenda.
WHAT WILL BE GAINED?
Personal freedoms, religious freedoms, economic freedoms, and political freedoms will be gained in the end if enough people can hold on through the intense battle that is coming.
There are strategies to thrive in this upcoming battle. Do not settle to just survive. Plan, prepare, and expect to thrive!
A CALL TO ACTION
This is simple. Easier said than done as our minds can play tricks on us. But, you (all of us) simply need to do something. Don’t be a hearer of the word, be a doer! When you know that something is “off “and don’t act immediately, the result is your fault. When you do act to protect and preserve, it is also your fault
There are a good outcomes and a bad outcomes in any situation. To not do something is simply a decision. To do something is simply a decision as well. So, decide. What do you want to do? Nobody has a crystal ball during these uncharted times. At least I don’t. I don’t control the economy! However, I do have a couple PhDs, I am being asked by CEOs all over the country to help them grow, to create messaging and products that can be as recession proof as possible.
There are investments worth considering that are not tied to the stock and/or bond market. They have products that are in high demand, priced low, and do not have to answer to shareholders. You just need to know where to look.
THE CHESS GAME
Chess is an amazing game. The goal is to be the last one standing and you must protect the king at all costs! There are times when you advance, times to retreat, times to attack, and times to protect. Always thinking a few moves ahead.
In life, view your assets as the king. Your opponent is the economy. Your opponent in life has more tools to consider than in chess. Policy actions, economic imbalances, black swan events (like COVID-19), supply shortages, inflation, interest rate cycles, overheated stock markets, and undervalued asset classes. What do you do?
When I know of something that is a great investment, safe, provides income, and isn’t part of the larger financial system I am obligated to share it with you.
MY TEAM AND I CAN HELP YOU STRATEGIZE YOUR FUTURE
Everyone is different. We all have different goals, different timeframes, and different circumstances. That’s why cookie-cutter approached should simply be avoided. But there are two things that everyone needs, regardless of the different goals. Those two things are to protect and preserve what you have worked your entire life to accumulate and provide cashflow. A couple examples of how this could be done are as follows:
- Gold/Silver (It will start to grow after the election with massive consistency). When it runs out as silver did at the depositories during COVID-19 prices will soar!
- Private Debt and Equity options may provide that income you are looking for if it is a suitable investment for you. Some companies even offer equity ownership in addition to interest income.
Not all investments are suitable for everyone, but if it fits in to your needs and desires and you are looking for high demand investments that provide cash flow, there are solutions to navigate through this weird time in our economy. Call my office to find out more. My contact information is in the footer of each page of this white paper.